Celebrating Canada's Wildlife & Wilderness
Thompson, Manitoba, September 15th-24th, 2017
AURORAFEST 150 is a 10 day festival to celebrate the 150 year anniversary of Confederation, featuring a gamut of activities during the day, evening, and at night from September 15 - 24, 2017.
- photograph the Aurora Borealis
- experience nature
- paint beautiful autumn colours
- taste multicultural dishes
- howl with the wolves
- admire beautiful art and photography
- participate in various cultural experiences
This project has been made possible in part by the Government of Canada. • Ce projet a été rendu possible en partie grâce au gouvernement du Canada.